Selling spare motor parts on ebay but not tires NAICS code

as the title says, I'm selling spare motor parts for motorcycles, ATVs, even lawnmowers but I am NOT selling tires.

When applying for a sellers permit though, I use the NAICS code 441228 to apply and it tells me that I need a tire fee account even though I am not selling tires, is there any other code I can use to avoid this fee? Or are there more steps after to specify that tires are not being sold so I don't have to pay that fee?

Thanks in advance.


Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )


Connecting to %s