Invoicing with S-Corp…

Quick one for you intelligent people! I've been working in the VFX industry for over 10 years. In NY and all over europe. Now I'm residing in LA. I always worked as a sole proprietor while freelancing. But in LA I need to be an S-Corp to freelance. My papers finally came through. I have my entity number. Is there a standard way to invoice? Before I just used my SS number. But do I need to include anything now since I'm on S-Corp? Maybe it's company specific and I need to ask them?



Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s