Hey all! I'm currently creating an Ultimate Guide to Productivity for Online Entrepreneurs. I've studied the psychology & systems behind dozens of productivity systems as well as analyzed how big players online (like Ramit Sethi & Noah Kagan) get work done.
I'm planning on covering topics such as:
- How to balance your business if you're still working a day job (and still have a life)
- My productivity system that takes the best of 7-figure earners' productivity systems, and how to semi-automate them until they become a habit
- How top performers conquer overwhelm in major projects
- How to develop bulletproof confidence in yourself
- How to get out of slumps when you run into them.
Since I know a lot of you might be interested in reading the guide and I wanted to make the guide as helpful and awesome as possible, I have a quick question for you:
What is the #1 thing that you’re struggling with when it comes to being productive in your online business?
Please let me know either in the comments below or via a private message! I really appreciate your help!