Advice on registering and licensing on a small home based catering service in Texas .

Hi everyone , if anyone would be so kind as to have information or point me in the right direction as to where I can register my business and if their is any licensing I need to obtain in order for everything to be legal . It's a home based catering , and we serve any type of food but usually BBQ and Mexican food if that makes any difference . Any advice would be appreciated! Thank y'all in advance .


Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )


Connecting to %s